1) Messengers in profile; 2) Avatar from FortuneCity

General PrestoSoft-related discussion
AlexL
Expert Member

1) Messengers in profile; 2) Avatar from FortuneCity

Post by AlexL »

Hello.

1) Beginning from some unknown time, I don't see options to change messengers' attributes in my profile (ICQ/Yahoo/MSN/etc.), so I can't update them. Am I missing something?

2) Is there a way to set my avatar that is located in FortuneCity site (60x60, 1.9kB in JPEG)? When I set it, it is sometimes shown in the profile (and sometimes not). But when I exit to forum and check my profile from there, I have a FortuneCity's site picture instead of my avatar. Does FortuneCity have some defense against external links to their site that do not have referals to their site?

3) Can I upload avatar from my local disks?

Thank you.

EDIT: Change subject to more relevant.
Last edited by AlexL on Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
psguru
Site Admin

Re: Messengers in profile

Post by psguru »

AlexL wrote:Hello.

1) Beginning from some unknown time, I don't see options to change messengers' attributes in my profile (ICQ/Yahoo/MSN/etc.), so I can't update them. Am I missing something?

2) Is there a way to set my avatar that is located in FortuneCity site (60x60, 1.9kB in JPEG)? When I set it, it is sometimes shown in the profile (and sometimes not). But when I exit to forum and check my profile from there, I have a FortuneCity's site picture instead of my avatar. Does FortuneCity have some defense against external links to their site that do not have referals to their site?

3) Can I upload avatar from my local disks?

Thank you.
1) Sorry, I was experimenting with this feature and accidentaly disabled it. I fixed it now (it's only enabled for registered users however).

2) Sorry. However, I recommend using http://www.imageshack.us for image uploading - it works with phpBB forums and even provides you with link code!

3) Sorry, but no.
psguru
PrestoSoft
AlexL
Expert Member

Re: Messengers in profile

Post by AlexL »

psguru wrote:
AlexL wrote:1) Beginning from some unknown time, I don't see options to change messengers' attributes in my profile (ICQ/Yahoo/MSN/etc.), so I can't update them. Am I missing something?
1) Sorry, I was experimenting with this feature and accidentaly disabled it. I fixed it now (it's only enabled for registered users however).
Now I have no access to my messengers' information at all. Their section simply does not exist when I enter my profile. Am I registered user?
psguru
Site Admin

Post by psguru »

It should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting the problem.
psguru
PrestoSoft