Version 1.9 of ExamDiff is now available.
You can download it at http://www.prestosoft.com/download/ed19_setup.exe (EXE with installation -- 538 KB), at http://www.prestosoft.com/download/ed19_setup.zip (ZIP with installation -- 517 KB) or at http://www.prestosoft.com/download/ed19.zip (ZIP without installation -- 287 KB).
Here's what's new in 1.9:
* New feature: ability to set negative command line options for /i, /w, /b, /l, /e, /t, and /d
* New feature: Windows 7 support
* Improvement: improved messages for identical or binary files
* Improvement: improved multi-monitor support
* Bug fix: ability to display long (greater than 2048 characters) lines
This forum will be used for PrestoSoft announcements of new product releases
1 post • Page 1 of 1