'Match whole word only' does not match last on line

General questions about using ExamDiff Pro, ideas for new features, bug reports, and usage tips.
zweistein

'Match whole word only' does not match last on line

Post by zweistein »

In the current 10/10/2005 beta, The Find feature with 'Matched whole word only' on does not find those occurences followed immediately by a newline, irrespective of the newline style.

Also, for some reason the Find feature likes to set 'Matched whole word only' marked by default. I never turn on this flag without turning 'Match case' on too, yet quite often I press Ctrl-F and find only the second flag checked. Couldn't figure out why yet...
psguru
Site Admin

Post by psguru »

In the current 10/10/2005 beta, The Find feature with 'Matched whole word only' on does not find those occurences followed immediately by a newline, irrespective of the newline style.
This is fixed in the latest 3.4 Beta.
Also, for some reason the Find feature likes to set 'Matched whole word only' marked by default. I never turn on this flag without turning 'Match case' on too, yet quite often I press Ctrl-F and find only the second flag checked. Couldn't figure out why yet...
Couldn't reproduce this (and it doesn't seem in the source code that the program would work the way you describe).
psguru
PrestoSoft